Thursday, March 21, 2013

Fees and Appointments

I have appointments Monday through Thursday during general working hours. My fee is $115 per 50-minute session if you are paying at the time of service, and I typically meet with clients on a weekly basis. Longer sessions may also be arranged and will be prorated accordingly. I have several openings in my practice for sliding scale and on occasion may be able to offer a reduced fee. I do offer an initial consultation at no charge as a way for us to meet and see if we feel comfortable working with one another. Some insurance plans cover psychotherapy with a Licensed Mental Health Counselor and you may be able to be reimbursed in part for our sessions. I am a preferred provider with First Choice Health Network, Regence, Aetna and some Kaiser plans that utilize a particular network of providers. I am also able to bill other insurance companies if you have out of network benefits.

To set up an appointment contact Susan Baum MA LMHC at (206) 778-9183 or at authenticmovement@hotmail.com

No comments: